Beatrice Hannah Sincock1
(1889 - 1966)
Spouse: Hurtle Robert Jeffries (14 September 1887 - 27 April 1956)
Life EventsBeatrice Hannah Sincock was born on 18 November 1889 in Thebarton, South Australia.1
On 4 April 1908, Beatrice, aged 18, married Hurtle Robert Jeffries, aged 20, in the residence of Mr Jennings in Adelaide, South Australia.2
She died on Monday, 28 March 1966, aged 76 years, 4 months and 10 days, in Hospital, Brighton, South Australia.3
Beatrice was buried on 30 March 1966 in the Cheltenham Cemetery, Cheltenham, South Australia.4
- [S1] Birth Registrations, SA Births 1842-1906.
- [S3] Marriage Registrations, South Australian Marriages 1842-1916.
- [S6] Death records, SAGHS CD Deaths 1916-1972.
- [S44] Adelaide Cemeteries Authority, online http://www.aca.sa.gov.au/RecordsSearch.aspx
- [S169] Ancestry.com.au/Salmon family tree, online ancestry.com.au.
Any corrections or additional information about this person, including photos, will be gratefully accepted. If you can help, please contact me by clicking on the "Compiler" name below.